Project Homeless Connect (PHC)
Santa Cruz County
Find out about our organization, mission, our events, and the results of communities coming together and donating their time.
Did you know
- At our Watsonville Connect Event in November 2017, we were able to connect 566 people with services. See the full report!
- At our Santa Cruz Connect Event in July 2017 we were able to connect 253 people with services. See the full report!
- About 13% of individuals in Santa Cruz County experiencing homelessness belong to families with children under the age of 18.
- Of individuals experiencing homelessness in Santa Cruz County, about 17% are unaccompanied children (under 18) and transition-age youth (18-24).
- An estimated 15% of individuals experiencing homelessness in Santa Cruz County are veterans of the U.S. Military.